The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter
Tagboard here.

Well, want to know me better through blog? I guess not in this way. This is just a place for me to vent out my troubles etc. Keep your comments to yourself yeah. Navigations are above. Violet, Eyes, Turn, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Sunday, November 14, 2010 23:05

Maybe what you did was right. We shouldn't contact each other alr. This point of time is the best to let me forget about our past. 8 months. Its enough. I don't wanna allow it to spoil my mood anymore. Ytd was the last time. Friends are enough to make my life happy and interesting. They're part of my everyday's life. The past, doesn't matter anymore. The present and the future, is what i should appreciate. Please don't let history repeat itself again. Im glad with the kind of life im having now. Maybe its better off w/o you in my life. Maybe all these are just fated. I know we can change our own fate. But sometimes, we must really admit to fate.