The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter
Tagboard here.

Well, want to know me better through blog? I guess not in this way. This is just a place for me to vent out my troubles etc. Keep your comments to yourself yeah. Navigations are above. Violet, Eyes, Turn, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Monday, November 15, 2010 22:43

Maybe everything in this world is fated. knowing who your true friends are, falling in love with someone etc, etc.
i miss those days. Those days whr we were so close to each other. We'd text each other everyday, talk otp almost every night, lunch tgt, slack tgt and go out tgt. Its amazing to have a friend like you. In fact, you're just like a close bro of mine. Unfortunately,  a guy and girl can never be close friends forever. One would certainly fall for the other. And, i did fall for you.
I remembered how we first met and gradually came to know more about each other.
I developed puppy feelings for you when i was sec one b'cos of rumors. I know the difference between love and like. Then, i only have puppy feelings for you.
We drifted away when i was sec two, and you, sec three. Through the year, my puppy feelings for you has alr faded away. It was til the end of the year then you started to text me again. Slowly, we became closer.You treated me so well. Those sweet talks, were quite irresistible. It was the first time in my life a guy treats me so well, i swear. I love your cute smile, attractive eyes and generosity, You must have spent quite a sum of money on me. Treating me every time we go and eat tgt.
When you're sad, you'd share your troubles with me. But you don't really say it, and i have to guess them myself.