The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter
Tagboard here.

Well, want to know me better through blog? I guess not in this way. This is just a place for me to vent out my troubles etc. Keep your comments to yourself yeah. Navigations are above. Violet, Eyes, Turn, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Saturday, November 20, 2010 21:25

AtiqahPutra's bside me now~ LOL.
I was darned pissed off ytd. I think i just keep losing my way.And, my phone failed me, totally out of batt. Plus, i didn't ate for 6 whole hours!! :@ Ite, i end up at far east plaza, eating alone. Sighsigh, sad life. :/
I've decided to work at the bakery shop. :) It seriously more worth it. $5/h, from afternoon til night. I won't be so tired too..

I miss SF~ (although i saw some of them today)
I miss class chalet~
I miss our times tgt, suddenly. (as in friendship)
hmmmm, well, i think im missing a lot of things. but, i just can't seem to put them in words. just let it flow in my mind~ ;)