The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter
Tagboard here.

Well, want to know me better through blog? I guess not in this way. This is just a place for me to vent out my troubles etc. Keep your comments to yourself yeah. Navigations are above. Violet, Eyes, Turn, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 15:50

Dedication letter for SF
Dear SFs,

Thanks loads. Thanks for being there for me when i needed it. Thanks for caring for me. Thanks for cheering me up whenever im down. Thanks for enduring my randomness. Thanks for those listening ears. And many more.
Thanks'ya for everything. W/o y'all, i dk how long am i gonna be enclosed in a world of misery. Thanks to y'all, i've finally walked out of it. Thanks SF! :'D

Lots of love,
Nicole. :))