The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter
Tagboard here.

Well, want to know me better through blog? I guess not in this way. This is just a place for me to vent out my troubles etc. Keep your comments to yourself yeah. Navigations are above. Violet, Eyes, Turn, Brighter.

---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Friday, November 26, 2010 13:10

umm,
i realised that i did that out of pity, not love. But ite, i did slowly fall for you didn't i? But then, by that time, we're like sorta drifting alr huh? I dont blame anyone luh, not you either. Now that i've gotten over you, then i know what'd happened exactly. Thinking back, i realised i've been a silly girl. Still not matured yet. I thought i've matured after the previous relationship, but i guess not. I still got a long way to go in life, experiencing more things as i grow older, and be more mature, in terms of actions and thinking.